Join the recovery revolution—become a member of the leading grassroots mental health advocacy group in the western Carolinas and you’ll align with tens of thousands of Americans improving the lives of people with mental illness. Membership fees provide vital funds toward our affiliate’s free education and support programs like Family-to-Family. This class educates family members of a loved one suffering from mental illness on how to foster recovery for the individual.
When you join NAMI Western Carolina, you also receive the benefits of membership at the local, state, and national levels of the organization, including:
- Eligibility to vote in all NAMI elections.
- A subscription to NAMI Western Carolina’s quarterly newsletter and The Advocate, NAMI’s quarterly magazine, as well as access to optional subscriptions for specialty newsletters and information.
- Access to NAMI Western Carolina’s resource library and media room.
- Member discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at NAMI’s annual convention and many state and local conferences.
- Access to exclusive members-only material on www.nami.org.
$35, or just $3 for a limited-means membership, is all it takes to become a part of this three-decades old grassroots advocacy group and support mental health recovery and wellness.
JOIN NAMI Western Carolina today. You CAN make a difference!
Joining online is easy. Visit the NAMI membership page to create and account on NAMI.org and become a full NAMI member. Be sure to select NAMI Western Carolina as your affiliate.
You may also join by mailing a check and the following form to:
NAMI Western Carolina
356 Biltmore Ave., Ste. 207
Asheville, NC 28801
I would like to be a member of NAMI WC and am enclosing my check for membership and/or contribution.
• $35.00 One-year Membership
• $ 3.00 Open Door Membership
• $ __________ Additional Contribution if any
City: ___________________________ State ____________ ZIP ________
Home Telephone: ____________________________
NAMI Western Carolina is a 501(c)3 non profit corporation. All contributions are tax-deductible.